Welcome to the Mankato West High School Activities page! Here you can find links to our various sports and activities as well as important documents and forms.
Mankato West High School wants all students to feel connected to our school community and find ways to be involved. In addition to the many co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in academics, arts, and athletics sponsored by the school, there are also student-interest clubs and activities. Sports, clubs, and activities provide students additional opportunities to extend their learning, develop and demonstrate leadership, impact their school and community, expand their social network, and grow and be supported cognitively, emotionally, and socially. We are committed to providing the best facilities and guidance possible to support student-interest clubs and activities.The Mankato West Scarlets compete in the Big 9 Conference. The athletic teams, debate, speech, visual arts and music are registered with the Minnesota State High School League. Students are encouraged to become active in a variety of activities while attending Mankato West High School.
News and Information
- Online registration for the Winter 2018-19 sports season is now open. Please click HERE for registration information and directions.
- Click HERE to view the Fall 2018 PAC Meeting presentation.
- Click HERE for directions on how to check the date of a physical.
- Homecoming 2019 will be held on Friday, October 11, 2019.
- A travel release form must be signed and turned into the coach prior to the student riding home from an event with their parent. Click here to access the Travel Release Form.
- Directions on how to sign up for the "Notify Me" feature on the Big9.org website can be found here.
- The Mankato West Booster Club will be selling merchandise at the following fall events:
- Friday, October 12 - Homecoming and Football game
- Wednesday, October 17 - Home Football game
- Customers may also contact United Team Elite to purchase merchandise.